Tonights release of Shady SMS contains the following updates, upgrades, and improvements.
258) Shady now fully supports receiving large text messages longer than 160 characters
257) More MMS filter work. Shady appears to filter single and multi image MMS messages nicely. The only time I’m having difficulty is if two separate messages are being received at the same time
256) Added delivery reports to Shady. They are very unobtrusive. Since delivery reports do not work with Sprint, I made the reports toasts, therefore if the report shows for Verizon and other carriers so be it
255) Improved overlapping message delays in messager, things will appear faster
254) Decreased contact photo decode to 70% to improve performance. No real VM overbudget potential here because the images are 100×100
253) Decrease MMS image decode to 30% to improve performance and decrease VM memory overbudget potential
252) Fixed MMS options in stock theme to perform the same as in the bubbles themes
251) Added redundant incoming temp MMS telephone number cursor detector
250) Added redundant incoming temp MMS id cursor detector
249) Memory management of incoming MMS filter, improves system performance by cleaning up
248) Attempt to work on realitime MMS thread re-draw bug, rare but annoying
247) Substantial re-work of MMS filter. Better handling of concurrent incoming MMS messages
246) Moved refresh contact list call to the delete contact dialog box that appears after importing a contact
245) Exception handling for outgoing call broadcast receiver, which handles the login
no comments yet.